The website www.tomatesdelguadiana.es belongs to Tomates del Guadiana, Soc. Coop. with Tax ID Number F-06351530, registered in the Commercial Registry of Badajoz and also in the Registry of Cooperatives Societies of Extremadura, in the General Societies Section, with the following registration data: Number EXT-049, second book, volumen 1, page 49, entry number 1 and fiscal address in Ctra. De Yelbes, s/n C.P. 06410 Santa Amalia (Badajoz), email address: email@example.com
TOMATES DEL GUADIANA, SOC. COOP. is a mercantile society for profit, whose company purpose is the management, use and development of those activities which are specific to the production of concentrated tomato and fruit, fresh tomato transformation into different types of concentrate, and also the fruit handling and packaging. Lycopene extraction and packaging.
TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP. reserves all the right to change the content on the web, and restrict or cancel the access to the website at any time without prior notice, not being responsible for its updating.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The present general terms will be regulated by the Spanish Legislation.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the information included on this website (screens, information, style and appearance) is property of TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP. and belongs to the Intellectual Property Rights of the company. All the names, styles and/or logos included in this website are registered trademarks. Any misuse of these content by a different person of its lawful owner could be pursued according to the currently legislation. The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties have been conveniently highlighted and must be respected by all parties accessing. The content of this website could be copied or printed only for personal or private use. It is forbidden to copy, transmit, modify or delete the information, content or warnings of this website without the prior written authorization of TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP.
According to the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data (LO 15/1999 13 December), “Personal Data” means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person.
The only personal information which TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP will have access to, are those that the user will provide voluntarily. In that sense, it is necessary that the user knows that, for the admission and registration in some of the products or services offered in the website, personal data will be required. Notice that there are cases where it is essential to indicate the user/client, if this is not provided, he/she could not access or uses these services and contents. Voluntarily data are collected by TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP. with the purpose which is stated in the Data Protection Clause, included below.
In compliance with the current legislation, TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP. has taken technical and organisational measures in order to keep the security level required for the personal data addressed. Similarly, it is equipped with the necessary mechanisms at its disposal to prevent, insofar as is possible, unauthorized access, theft, illicit amendments and data loss. However, if you publish online personal information which is accessible to the public, it is possible that you may receive unsolicited messages from other people and that therefore your data become known by third parties.
Consequently, you are recommended to exercise the utmost diligence in this matter and use all the security tools at your disposal. TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP. cannot accepts any responsibility for illicit subtractions, modifications or loss of data.
The law recognizes the user´s right of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition, where applicable, with respect to his/her personal data, being able to exercise such rights in writing to the address stated in the Data Protection Clause, included below. Likewise, the user may revoke at any time the authorization granted for the use or assignment of his/her data, without prejudice to TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP´s right to conclude the contract or operation, since such data are essential for its correct execution. Also, it is possible to modify the data that, through the website, have been provided to TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP.
• Visiting this website, does not imply that the users are required to provide any information about themselves. In the case the user will provide any personal information, the data registered in that website will be used with the purpose, in the manner and with the limitations and rights that the Organic Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data stated. The data provided by the users will be included in a personal file owned by TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP, where they will be stored confidentially.
• The users that provide personal data (including the picture showed in its ID document, mobile phone number and email address) and all the data that TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP. will have access due to navigation through internet websites, queries, contracting of any services or products, or transaction or operation made, will be processed, and if so, incorporated into data bases, under TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP. liability, for the correct maintenance, compliance and control of the pre-contractual relationship between the users and TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP, and for providing the best possible services, as well as for the compliance by TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP. of its legal obligations. TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP. has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the safety and the data integrity, as well as, to prevent any alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access.
• In the case of the collected data will be used for any purpose than that for which they were originally taken, prior consent will be requested for the person involved.
• Users may exercise, free of charge, the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, confirming their identity, in the email address firstname.lastname@example.org , according to the terms contained in the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data 15/1999.
• When collecting data, we will indicate if the above are optional or required, and also its purposes. The refusal to provide the mandatory qualified data will suppose the non-benefit or the impossibility to access to the service for those that were requested. Likewise, data may be provided voluntarily with the aim of offering the demanded services in the best possible way.
TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP. accepts no responsibility in the case of service interruptions, errors, delays, malfunction, and in general, other inconveniencies that may originated in causes that are beyond the control of TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP., and/or are due to fraudulent or culpable action by the User and/or may be caused by force majeure. Without prejudice of that established in Article 1105 of the Civil Code, the Force Majeure concept includes, and to the effects of the present general conditions, all the events that may occur beyond the control of TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP., such us: third parties, operator´s or service companies´ mistakes, Government acts, lack of access to third parties networks, acts or omissions of public authorities and others produced as a consequence of natural phenomena, power cuts, etc. Also, are included attacks by hackers or third parties specialize in the security or integrity of the computer system, always providing that TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP. has adopted all security measures in accordance with the latest technology.
In any case, TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP. liability will be limited for the damages caused beyond the aforementioned assumptions to the corresponding quantity belonging to the annual fee.
TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP. have the right, without any compensation to the User of these concepts, to temporary suspend the services and contents of the website, to carry out maintenance operations, or to improve or repair the mentioned site.
Unless otherwise agreed, the professional services of TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP. must be contracted for the exclusive use of the client and with the agreed purpose. Any liability could be required for any use of these services by third parties or for others unauthorized users by TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP.
TOMATES DEL GUADIANA SOC. COOP. accepts no responsibility for the use made by the User of the services or products of the website or its passwords, and also for the use made of any other material included on the website, breaching intellectual or industrial copyright, or any other right enjoyed by third parties.
Los ajustes de cookies de esta web están configurados para "permitir cookies" y así ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de navegación posible. Si sigues utilizando esta web sin cambiar tus ajustes de cookies o haces clic en "Aceptar" estarás dando tu consentimiento a esto.